Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Well, It's the official, one and only day of love in the 365 day calendar. And people are going crazy. I got a cute little teddy bear. It's pink and says 'Princess' on the heart that it's holding. I also got some chocolate and some cards in person and some from the mail. It was a fun day.


And on to more on topic matters, my hair is....the same. Just growing, and that's to be expected. But sometimes I wish that it wouldn't because growing makes the need for re-tightening more necessary than it already is. And I kinda hate tightening my hair, well, the labor of it anyways. It's a love/hate relationship, me and the tool. I love it because its tangible proof that my hair is growing, and the obvious hate because I have to work to tighten it. Grrr.


Naturally yours,

M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment