Friday, February 6, 2009

My Hair Hates Me.


It won't stop growing! I really, honestly think that it hates me. Or it really likes attention, I wash it once a week, oil it every 3 days, and water it ever morning to get it to behave. So, I've got hair that gets a fair amount of attention, and yet, it won't stop growing! It wants me to tighten it or something. It's not to that stage yet, but I don't even want to think about tightening it. It's so hard to believe that hair can grow so much so fast.
As you can see, my hair looks borderline horrible. I've got to figure out a way to make my hair look better. Water helps, a lot actually, but ugh, the new growth is to that point, looking at a picture is different than looking in a mirror. When I'm done here, I'm so gonna grab the tool and get to work immediately. I can't go on like this anymore.


When I was getting perms and was thinking nothing of natural hair, my hair seemed like it was having a growth recession, like the hair kinda shrunk some. It was terrible, and kinda odd looking when I used to let it go too long without a perm, the the day of the perm and 5 days after that were great hair days. Day 6 used to be the slow, but steady decline of my good hair days. I used to stop and look at it. It was longish looking, but then again, it appeared to look like it was shrinking as I let it grow out.


I have no clue why it did that, but in relation to my hair today, in its current state and form, the very back of my head, under the bottom wasn't put into a loc pattern because it was way too short. It has shown considerable growth, and that is starting to be a problem. The back of my head that was patterned is still short and is growing rather slowly while the rest of my head is growing like crazy. Ugh, Another point why I say my hair hates my, It knows that its supposed to hide, but it wants to be seen. Well, this turned into a rant/whatever blog. If you actually read it all without once thinking," This chick is crazy.", I commend you. Someone actually thought I was sane for once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment