Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Hair World Has Come To An Abrupt Halt

I've lost my nappylocs tool!!!

I am devastated. I was doing my hair on the sofa, and I dropped, it's just so small. But, unlike last time I dropped it, it wasn't simply under the couch where it had fallen through. So, it must be IN the couch. There is a slight tear in the couch, and I'm afraid that the tool has fallen in. I don't even want to think about it. Ugh. And, as the title says, my hair world has come to an abrupt stop. I'm going to go crazy. My hair wasn't finished! I'm going to turn the couch upside down of something, I can't NOT have the tool. It's not even like I lost it outside of school! It's in the living room! Yet, lost at the same time...

2 comments:

  1. I have lost mine too. That is the problem. They are so small they are lost so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, I have lost mine once before and replaced. I originally had all three sizes of the nappy lock tool but my son has soince lost all three however I was lucky to have found the one size I needed.

    Have you tried making your own, like from a paper clip or hair pin? Until you find it.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete