Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 Days Old

Yep, my hair is 20 days old today! Yay me! I can definitely tell that my hair has grown, and I like that. Not the growth necessarily, but the fact that is actually visible and measurable. I never understood how people could have long hair like this. Now I do, I'm not ripping it out with a comb in the morning trying to achieve near perfection. I'm also agitating it a lot less. If it's something that you constantly bother, I guess it won't grow for you. And those relaxers were really harsh, I'm so surprised that they are as safe as they are. I mean, after reading that article and explaining all that it does to the hair and scalp, I don't see how this doesn't kill women. It's so harsh. But anyways, before I get started on a full scale rant. I don't have a picture of me with my locs on here. I mean how they look on me. I'll get on that. I'll take it today and add it so it will be my hair at 20 days. It's so hard to believe that my hair is longer than it was before it was loc'd. Too bad I'm cutting my ends off. Well, I'm not crying about it. I wouldn't mind starting now, but I can't. Grrrr.

Naturally Yours,
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment