Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tight and Tighter

Ok, I have no clue about whats going on with my hair. Did someone sneak some miracle-gro in my essential oil? Ok, yesterday was the 3rd day after my re-tightening, today is only the 4th.

My mom went through and looked at my patch. FYI, I have a patch of hair that grows like wild fire. I can't believe it. It's so not normal. Or is it?? So now, I have some newly tightened spots, and some not-so-newly tightened spots. It's so not the drama! lol

Peace Out,
M&M

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I think we all have these patches that grow like crazy. When my consultant got to the middle of my head she was like"lamb". Meaning WOW my hair had tons of growth in that area lol.

    I love your locs and how wonderful it is to be so aware at such a young age. I wish I would have been like that when i was your age. I'll be following your progress.

    ReplyDelete