Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Finally D.I.Y.ing

Ok, well. Today is the day. I am in need of a re-tightening, and my mom has thrown in the towel. The nappylocs tool is pretty easy to use. It's just torture for the arms. I feel like I'm going to get muscles doing this. And at the rate that my hair has been growing, this is going to be no picnic to maintain. This is fulfilling, but kinda hard because I have a small grid-pattern and these things are so easy to get together. I've divorced 3 sets of my married locs. I've been trying to make sure that there is only one loc in the tool, it is much harder than it looks and sounds. It's even a challenge to get the end of a loc into the tool if it doesn't have a distinctive knot in the end, or if i can 't see it.
Ugg, I think that I'm going to get back at it. I don't want to go to school with half of my head done.

Naturally yours,
M&M

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it! I cant wait til i can become a DIY'er

    ReplyDelete