Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Re-Tightening


I so hope that I'm not doing any kind of copyright infringment by calling it a re-tightening, but that's basically what it is. My mom sat down with her nappylocs tool(micro) and went to work on my head. I have pictures, but I lost my memory card adaptor, I seem to do that often. I'll go back when I find it and put them in. You can really see a difference.

It had only been 14 days since the initial installation. So, my mom was surprised at how much my hair had grown in such a short amount of time. I don't have a before picture. But they were quite frizzy. lol.

I hope that the frizzes were due to the permed ends that are still on my head. I really don't want my locs to be fuzzy. I mean the natural part of my locs. But it's my hair and I'll take what I get. I can tell that I'm going to really love this. Especially when I wake up late and don't have to worry about combing my hair and making sure that it doesn't fly away. I feel so free. Just a water spritz and a headband, I'm out the door!
Locs rock!

Naturally Yours,
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment