Saturday, January 17, 2009

3 Days After The Re-Tightening



It has been 3 day since my re-tightening. My scalp was super sore. It isn't now. But it was, and it drove me crazy. It was like getting tight braids put it. And then sleeping on them. Not a very pleasant experience. But it was all good. It took 2 days for the soreness to go away. But after that, my hair still looks good. It doesn't look as good as it did, I mean they look tight man. Very clean and clear. I make them look better using this stuff. Or at least my mom does. I like it. Her stuff works wonders. I'm sure y'all know that it you've been to a decent beauty supply store. It can be a bit pricey too. Oh yeah, you can't see the brand. It's Taliah Waajid. I like her products a lot. And no, this isn't a product review blog! lol
I just happened to have taken a picture of the gel that she put on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment