Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Morning Starshine, The Earth says,"Hello".

OK, I know that this title has absolutely nothing to do with my hair, and hopefully not my life. I just liked the title.

Anyways, on to my hair. It seems to be doing just fine. I like it. I hope that it starts to grow soon. Maybe it is. just microscopically. lol Well, It has been proven time and time again that they are not locs, but "braids".

If i tell someone, they dispute me every time. they so out of it! But anyways, I'm glad that no one thinks they are locs. Not that I would be ashamed if they were more noticeable. I just like how they blend in a little more than I expected.

Oh well, what can I say? They might not look like this when they grow out. I hope they get a little bigger.

Later Y'all,
*M&M*

No comments:

Post a Comment