Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Extremely Fast Growing Hair

OK, it's official. My hair IS growing. A lot. I know that it does that, but it's still a shock. I can see my hair getting longer. I haven't pulled the camera out in a few days, but it is. What made me see this shocking noticeability was when one of my white male friends noticed that something was different. Keep in mind that this guy know next to nothing about black hair and probably never will. It dawned on him that these weren't coming out because they looked tighter, but at the same time, looked longer than they did when I first got them.

I guess it's hard for them to understand that you can have a permanent hairstyle. And then brought on the statement,"I wish my hair would do that". I was shocked and asked why. He simply replied," If I could do that, I'd want mine to look kinda like yours, but bigger. And plus, they're cool".

I guess if the white people are starting to notice, it definitely is changing. Pretty quickly if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment